Home : Air Force

How to Request Records

Headquarters Georgia Air National Guard is the custodian for GA Air National Guard military service records for discharge years 1953 through 2005 and ARPC is the custodian for ANG military records for discharge years 2004 and beyond.

To request documents for discharge years 1953 through 2005 contact HQ Georgia Air National Guard at:

Office: 678-569-5205
Email: 116.ACW.GA.ANG.HQ.Org@us.af.mil

You will need to provide the following items:
  • Standard Form 180 “Request Pertaining to Military Records”
  • Copy of photo ID
  • Signature must be the service member of the legal authorized recipient

To request records for discharge years 2004 and beyond contact ARPC at:


Are you an Air Force Gray Area Retiree? Visit the DFAS Air Force Gray Area Retirees page. 

ARPC will refer you to access the documents via the online portals available to former members.
   GA Air National Guard Records Resources Brochure