Request Records

         Key Info

Archives Section

Our archives department assists soldiers with obtaining documents that service members can not locate through HRC. For example, NGB 22, DD 214 and medical records.

The archives department can also assist with employment verification.

Submit a Request
  • To request a records search you must submit:
  • 1) SF 180 Request Form
  • 2) Copy of a valid State issued ID

Applications can be emailed to:

Applications can be mailed to:

  • G-1 Records
  • 1000 Halsey AVE SE, BLDG 447
  • Marietta, GA 30060

Note: it may take up to four weeks for records to return from Federal or State archives, depending on the date of separation (prior to 2005)

Who to contact

For questions related to planning for non-regular retirement please contact the GAARNG G-1 Retirement Office